Artown Chocolate Collection box - July 2017
Brand Sugar Love Chocolates
This product is unavailable
Sugar Love Chocolates is excited to present the Artown Chocolate Collection box. This box features the work of Kate O'Hara who is the artist for the poster for Artown 2017. The flavors were created based on Kate's artwork. The flavors this year are:
- Sunflower and Honey - sunflower seed butter sits atop a layer of local honey in a chocolate ganache
- Strawberry and Champagne - we start with fresh strawberries and add them to a white chocolate and champagne ganache
- Vietnamese 73% Dark Chocolate - Artown is all about international and local art, so what better than a local chocolatier showcasing a wonderful international chocolate? Slightly oak-y and quite different than chocolates from South America. Now my favorite chocolate!
- Key Lime - what better way to cool down in the heat of summer than with sweet citrus in white chocolate ganache?
- City Collaboration - local whiskey, Benedictine and a hint of orange for a slightly floral taste in a dark chocolate ganache. Inspired by the city-wide brainstorming and collaboration in Reno for Artown, I found this drink recipe from the 1920s called the Brainstorm and loved it once I tried it.
These limited edition boxes will be available for purchase on July 1st and will be available until July 31, 2017. You can have these shipped all over the country (and to Canada) or pick up for free in our retail location in downtown Reno, Nevada.
We will be having an Artown event at Sundance Books and Music on July 27th where you can meet the chocolatier, Krysta Bea Jackson, and the artist, Kate O'Hara and taste one of the creations for free. Click here to see the Artown event page.
A portion of all sales of these boxes goes to Artown.